Coming soon to our Spring Cleaning Series:
- Part 2: Get ready for BBQ season – Cleaning tips to get your yard in shape for spring and summer
- Part 3: Clearing the clutter from your closets
Let’s start by cleaning our refrigerator and repurposing those leftover holiday items.
Whether in preparation for Passover, Maundy, Great Lent, Iranian Norouz, Hogmanay, or National Spring Cleaning Week it is the time of year for cleansing and rejuvenation.
If you are like me, you have more unworldly motivations to dust the cobwebs and clean your home. Proper annual home maintenance is crucial to uphold the value and enjoyment of your home. It is easier to sell your home or simply enjoy it more when you are not constantly plagued by a growing to-do-list. The idea is to spend a few weekends cleaning and fixing so you can enjoy your home all summer long!
That being said, there are some fun parts about spring cleaning too. I know that I just used “fun” and “cleaning” in the same sentence but it’s true!
For those of you who enjoyed Easter festivities this past weekend, you likely have a mountain of leftover ham from brunch and a couple dozen colorful hard boiled eggs. If the Easter Bunny visited you house, you likely have a giant pile of plastic Easter eggs too. Let’s start by cleaning our refrigerator and repurposing those leftover holiday items.
5 Ways to use Leftover Ham and Hard Boiled Eggs
- Baked Ham and Cheese Sandwiches– via just a pinch
- Stovetop cheesy broccoli rice with ham– via buns in my oven
- BLT Egg Salad Sliders– via baker by nature
- Scotch Eggs– via sweet and savory by shinee
- Hardboiled egg toffee cookies– via plain chicken
5 Uses for Plastic Easter Eggs
- DIY tea light candle holder via taylor made creates
- Help your kids learn uppercase and lower case alphabet letters
- Inexpensive and lightweight packing material
- Crystal egg geodes via feels like home
- Start a seed garden via coffee cups and crayons
These ideas are a great way to start small on the job of spring cleaning you home. Set frequent small goals for yourself to accomplish and before you know it your home will be clean, free of clutter, and so pretty that you could take a picture!
See beautiful properties and be Social with us @CBPremierOnline
- BBQ season! Time to get your yard in shape for summer – Spring Cleaning Series Part 2
- Clearing the Clutter from your Closets – Part 3 of our Spring Cleaning Series